Dubai desert safari dinner
A trip to Dubai would be incomplete without a desert safari, which includes a Dubai Desert Safari Dinner. This is the ideal safari for those who want to skip the dune bashing and head straight to the desert camp to explore the activities on offer.
You will be picking up from your hotel or residence and driven directly to the desert safari campsite, where there are activities for people of all ages. Camel rides, quad bikes, sand boarding, dressing up in traditional Arabic attire, taking pictures with the falcon, getting a henna tattoo, smoking a bubble/shisha, or simply relaxing and enjoying the Dubai Desert Safari Dinner.
You can enjoy live entertainment shows such as the tanoura dance show, belly dance show, and fire show in addition to your dinner. Buffet dinner includes a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options such as appetizers, main courses, and desserts. A unique Arabic-style BBQ should not be missed!
These meticulously designed Dubai Desert Safari Dinner tours offer thrilling off-road adventures as well as delectable local and international cuisine.
A memorable day is spent visiting a Bedouin-style campsite, indulging in activities such as smoking from a shisha pipe, getting a henna tattoo, and finally sampling Arabic cuisine.
The safari is not recommended for people who have back problems, pregnant women, and families with young children.
What to expect at the Dubai Desert Safari Dinner?
- Everyone settles into low-table seating around the central stage of the Bedouin-style camp.
- The BBQ dinner is a buffet service with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- If you have any special requirements, the chefs at the venue can accommodate them.
- Throughout your stay at the campsite, you will have access to unlimited soft drinks, coffee, and tea.
- Live cultural entertainment such as belly dance, Tanura dance, and the Fire Show complement the barbecue dinner.
- Guests especially enjoy the romantic atmosphere of dining under the stars.
Menu of Dubai Desert Safari Dinner
When you book a desert safari in Dubai that includes a barbecue dinner, you will be treated to a lavish spread of Continental, Arabic, and Indian dishes.
Warm appetizers such as Spring Rolls, Falafel, and Chicken Shawarma are available. As well as are cold appetizers such as Tabbouleh, Fattoush, Baba Ganoush, Mutabbal, and others.
There are numerous options for the main course, including lentil soup (dal), pasta, macaroni, noodles, steamed rice, fried rice, baked potatoes, chicken sausages, curries, and so on.
Grilled items include lamb kabab, chicken drumstick, chicken tikka, chicken wings, shish taouk, grilled fish, and so on.
Traditional Arabic bread, Lebanese bread, and Indian Rotis are also including in the Dubai Desert Safari Dinner.
Cut fruits, numerous muffins, cakes, puddings, and local sweets are on the dessert menu.
Best safaris with Dinner
Many desert safaris departing from Dubai include a lavish barbecue Dubai Desert Safari Dinner, making it difficult for visitors to choose. That is why we have chosen two of the highest-rated BBQ dinner safaris below.
Each tour is design to provide you with the best Arabian Desert experience possible. And also make your Dubai vacation memorable.
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner at Al Khayma Camp
You are pick up by a 4x4 Land Cruiser and driven to the desert. Where you will enjoy the adrenaline rush of a quad bike ride and dune bashing.
You can also try sandboarding for an extra rush of adrenaline.
As part of the traditional welcome, you then visit Al Khayma Camp and enjoy some Arabic coffee, sweets, and dates.
You can go on a camel ride, smoke Shisha, do a Henna painting, and meet the resident falcon expert, and so on at the camp.
The barbecue buffet dinner begins at sunset and you can eat while watching traditional dances.
After dinner, you unwind for a while before boarding your vehicle to return to your hotel.
Premium Dune Safari, Camel Riding, BBQ
This tour allows you to explore the Dubai Desert Safari Dinner in the most enjoyable way possible. You will enjoy dune bashing, sand boarding, camel rides, and other activities before watching the spectacular desert sunset. A BBQ Dubai Desert Safari Dinner, a classic Tanura show, and a belly dancing performance round out the traditional Bedouin camp experience. At a BBQ dinner with Arabic coffee, fresh dates, falafel, and shawarma. You will savor the rich flavors of local cuisine.
- Pick-up and drop-off services will be available
- Camel riding
- Belly dance (Not available in Ramadan)
- Fire shows will be included
- Coffee and Fresh dates will be available
- Photography sessions
- Dinner Buffet and BBQ (Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian)
- Soft drinks, tea, juices
- Quad bike (Additional charges)
- Separate washrooms for males and female
- Complete charges will be applicable if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of your departure time
- Refunds will be clear within 7 business days
- No refunds for partially used services
- Children below 2 years can get free entry