Camel Rock Desert SafariThe best Desert Safari
Camel Rock Desert Safari Adventure
Camel Rock is the perfect destination if you’re looking for a desert adventure during your stay in Dubai. This monolith is also known as Fossil Rock, or Jebel Maleihah. When visiting you can see the fossils scattered across its surface, giving you a glimpse into the far distant past where man’s eyes never saw.
On of the best things about this destination is that it only lies about an hour outside Dubai, off of Hatta Road, so it’s great for getting out of the city without having to drive all day to get there.
The Adventure Begins
Our day of adventure at Camel Rock starts with dune bashing. An experienced dune driver will take you for a thrilling and scenic spin through the dunes in a 4×4 SUV. Depending on your requests, you can also enjoy Sand Boarding or Quad Biking.
Photo Opps and New Experiences
As the day is ending you will have amazing opportunities for taking photos with Camel Rock rising in the background, as well as the option of taking a camel ride. This not only gives you the experience of riding a “ship of the desert,” but will also change the way you think of the desert forever as you see it in its full evening splendor.
Dining and Entertainment
Included in your desert adventure is a sumptuous dinner buffet that contains all manner of international dishes, and features both meat and vegetarian barbeque. Unlimited coffee and tea are provided, and other refreshments are available as well.
To wrap up your day of experiences, we invite you to indulge in a henna tattoo session, or to dress up in traditional Arabian garb and get photos to remember the occasion by.
This is guaranteed to be a day you will never forget, and for added convenience we offer pick up and drop off service right to your hotel in Dubai. Book your adventure today and take the opportunity to enjoy one of the worlds most underappreciated wonders.
What’s Included in Your Package/Tour:
- Curbside pick up from a location of your choice anywhere in Dubai & Sharjah
- Commute to site in 4×4 SUV
- Dune Bashing for 45 minutes hosted by a Professional Driver
- Drive to the High Dune that includes a photo stop
- Scenic tour/Dune Bashing of the Camel Rock Desert
- Traditional greetings at camp with Arabic Tea & Coffee
- Fresh fruit and Arabic treats
- Hubbly Bubbly Smoking facility
- Unlimited cold water & soft drinks
- FREE Sand Boarding
- FREE Camel Ride/Tour
- FREE Arabic Dress Photo Opportunity
- FREE Henna Tattooing (temporary skin dying)
- Buffet Dinner with International Dishes & BBQ (meat and vegetarian options)
- Live belly dancing to traditional Arabic music
- Captivating Tanura Dancing
- Light and music show on stage and around the camp to immerse you in the entertainment experience
- Drop back at your hotel at the end of the day
Camel Rock Desert Safari Tour Duration : 6 Hours
Tour Service : Daily / Evening
Pick Time : 03:00 to 03:15 PM
Drop Off Time : 09:00 to 09:15 PM
Per Child :: ( 4 to 10 ) 300 AED $82 £54
Per Adult :: 350 AED $95 £65
- You will receive a Confirmation Email from our Booking Team with your Tour Time & Contact Details.
- our Tour Management Team will call you 12-24 Hours before your tour time, for follow up your Booking & Confirm the Pick location
- on Tour day our Driver will call also 30 Minutes before coming to Pick you
- After fill the form, Please Check your Email in 15 to 20 Minutes for Confirmation